Location: London, United Kingdom
Manager: Marketing Manager, Alliance Group
To maintain a competitive suit of insurance products that matches segment propositions and identify gaps for product enhancement/ development
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify opportunities and develop new sources of insurance revenue including new channels, segments and franchise;
- Drive collaboratively with different segments/ channels in planning and implementing sales initiatives to deliver revenue target;
- Work closely with Client Relationship team to drive sales momentum above the required level;
- Plan and manage on-going insurance sales support including campaign management, fulfillment, sales events, incentives program tracking, etc;
- Carry out product reviews from time to time to ensure competitiveness. Work closely with the Financial Service team to identify insurance product needs, prepare annual product plan and overall product strategy;
- Drive insurance product launch implementation and related marketing support;
- New business development;
- Serve as focal point of governance for all insurance products distributed in compensation & benefits and on-going monitoring to ensure compliance to changing internal and external compliance requirements;
- Support Managing Director in developing an overall insurance strategy;
- Develop financial models to evaluate new business opportunities; and
- Solidify a conceptual business opportunity into an operational business model covering sales model, product strategy, resources deployment and compliant structure.
- Degree holder with a social science major or equivalent;
- Professional qualifications in Financial Planning, Investments or Securities;
- At least 5 years solid experience in business development and marketing;
- Extensive business connections and network in Hong Kong, China and overseas;
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese (Mandarin);
- An entrepreneurial and innovative outlook in business;
- Business development/ sales – a proven track record of generating new business in insurance field both in Hong Kong and overseas;
- Team skills – ability to work productively in a small team;
- Business planning skills and experience; and
- Positive and motivated about being a long term part of the growth of the Company
Ambitious:Strong desire for success and to personally develop skills and experience.Focussed on achieving goals whilst reviewing results and making efforts to continually improve own performance.
Professional:Exceptional professionalism in both manner and appearance.
Accountable:Respects opinions and is confident in giving own opinions in a constructive, open and honest manner.Takes responsibility for issues and problems and will work collaboratively in order to find solutions.
Determined:Resilient, focussed and self disciplined attitude towards short term and long term projects and objectives.
Progressive:Critically analyses subjects with skilful judgment to ensure excellence, accepts nothing but the best and persists until the best is achieved.
Curious:Questions everything, acts upon a foundation of knowledge and makes informed decisions.